Thursday, August 26, 2010

Touch of Heart

Every now and then I will find myself in a place where I'm almost surrounded by emotion of being touched. I guess it just appear to me that our heart always long for something, of which I think is the feeling of belonging. And all these contentment and happy tears came to me through, sometimes words while other times, body language.

I guess that is why I find myself resonate with contemporary dance, although myself can't dance even a bit of those unexplainable movements. Our vocabularies are limited thus we continue searching for more ways to express. So often I found - one act that touches and melts our heart is always the unsaid thoughts through the caress of silent touch as the connection takes place when emotions collide.

I've attached 2 amazing piece from this year's America So You Think You Can Dance Season 7. Take a look.








The message is clear like being claimed by Isadora Duncan (May 26, 1877 - September 14, 1927) ,
"If I could tell you that, I wouldn't have to dance it."


No comments: