Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Gap in Between

The world moves in a very fast pace.It has always been that way. What I am talking here is the pace of our life runs. We sleep less, work more, need little but buy tonnes, play only what shows status, forgetting the joy of being simple.

Yes, life can be better. Yes, money buys most of the things that make life more enjoyable. Yes, we want to have more freedom to get whatever we want whenever we want it however we want it to be.

But can we find the simple happiness without so many considerations?


We furnish ourselves to fill the gap between what we want inside and what we portray on the surface. That is why we see and feel differently.

Thus by listening to this song and watching the MV together give different impression.

But I like it because it gives me the pleasure of seeing and understanding as well as feeling the gap in between things.

10 comments:

C. Williams said...

Excellent song! Wonderful message!

sophia smith said...

Wow..Awesome song..I like it..I would like to see more such videos here..Please keep posting..I am going to follow you..

cheap kamagra

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I love the story, I guess you've done their so much fun and you can't imagine how is that happen. Well, that is definitely an adventure and am jealous.
cheap flights to Rio de Janeiro |
Cheap flights to Melbourne |
Cheap flights to Harare |
cheap flights to Dubai |

buyriftaccount said...

Cool! super like this song.. great message.=0

shahanara said...

Excellent song! I like it..,

The WritingWriter said...

Great post! I think everyone of us can relate to this in our own way. Our daily lives have become a grind and I think we have to ask ourselves as individuals just what makes it so.

Inside all of us is the potential to be TRULY happy. It just take a reevaluation of our priorities.

r4i said...

Wonderful blog. I am R4i searching the news-r4i
It's a very useful. Acekard 2i Thanks!-acekard 2i
What I have found R4 Card from your site-r4 card
Thanks for the insight. R4 You are absolutely.-r4
very helpful blog!Keep RMT working Thanks!-RMT
Great blog! マジコン happy to this blog-マジコン
This is very dsi マジコン beautiful-dsi マジコン
This is a great 3ds マジコン one..-3ds マジコン
リアルマネートレード---リアルマネートレード
I learn a with アラド戦記 your words-アラド戦記
Great アラド戦記 RMT sharing-アラド戦記 RMT

Dédalus said...

Very nice song.
Reggards from Spain!

פנסיה said...

I guess will all work hard so in the pension will have the time money to what we really love – meantime enjoy as much as you can listing to nice music

wow account for sale said...

Great! this is one of the my fav song ever.=D