Monday, May 11, 2009

Beginning a Different Journey

Today is the first day I start this new work. What's on the surface doesn't seem so different from what I did for the past 15years (MAN, age is really catching up!) but the very first day has given me a very different prospect - I am not only doing what I did all these while.

In fact, I learn.

Yes I learn.

How we get along, with heart. A true heart that we share our values and true feelings but never take words personally or having hard feelings.

The morning was interesting. The locksmith shared his experience with me. From a series of different little wisdom I realize how incredible he is. The casual chat taught me a lot, and he's even very kind to have bought me strawberry milk when he went out to catch a drink. Thank you Mr. Lim, for the very precious and wonderful sharing. From you I learn it isn't about how people treat you but how you see yourself and how you wisely utilize life teachings and experiences to become the best way to present yourself. Thank you very very much...

The work ends with another great conversation too. Jenn threw her heart out shared her views and how she'd tried to figure out why I am always being left behind for different activities. And yes it isn't about what lady boss say or how our values/understanding conflicts but how all these information works together to bring out the real and true feelings inside. Thank you Jenn for showing me that point of ponder. And Tristen, thanks for always look after me like a big brother showing your care and concern.

I look forward to the Open Channeling tomorrow with Toni to see beyond the horizon.

And Jenn, thanks for being so close at heart. Besides this, my most sincere appreciation on your understanding and acceptance that I am ready to change position even I'm there for just a few days. Hugz, you're always my favorite darling (sadhu sadhu sadhu).



From left: (top) Tristen, Jennifer, Doris
(bottom) Doris, Joie, Tristen, Jennifer

And honey, thank you for always believing in me providing me the best support in every pursue I make.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

what is this new work?

Doris said...

It is a holistic centre, which provides aids to people's well being. It has channeling services, yoga, meditation, healing.

I'll bring you there when you are here (it's part of the tour for this trip of yours already).