Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Corrupted System

I like the idea.

The world is a place where good and evil reside. Likewise to everyone's heart. Everything in this world is seen in different eyes and being defined differently.

So what is truth? Or rather, what does it mean and serve? Where does it stand?

I told Joie and Cindy, "If I am the writer, I will not let Clyde die". But because this is a commercial movie that must be "bad guy" to the sentence he deserve after what he'd done, so I can't complain about it's ending.

If I were the writer, the court will drop the charges and release Clyde and Nick will either continue his role in the jurisdiction but becomes good friend with Clyde, or quit his job.

To me, it is obvious enough that the movie isn't about either one of them. They are the ones involved somehow because of some incident happened.

The system needs to be corrected for the sake of the people and truth.

Otherwise, I really have to say I am on Clyde's side, although I don't agree with his way of dealing with the loophole of the corrupted system.



2 comments:

CINDY said...

take it easy ah jie...i believe u'll be a good writer for your own journey then. Kambadek!!!

Doris said...

Sorry to see and reply your comment late, Miss Lee. I am working on it and, thank you for having faith in me. ^_^