Tuesday, December 01, 2009

What Say Life?

Without knowing the reason, the server which host the background image of this blog got my page lost. Suddenly there's no blue sky and no coffee to read my writing.

Left only a clean white blank page, with the message: IMAGE NOT FOUND.

Has life been pale lately? Or things have just got it overwhelmed by demands and pressures so I just lost track of time, space and the break I should have for myself.

I don't know how to explain or describe the feeling inside. But I do know, I am feeling like a mouse following the maze.

I am not lost, just too focus on going on the track and got everything else left behind, including the connection with love ones.

I feel sorry, for the lost of touch in between the gap, especially to the one I love...

1 comment:

CINDY said...

u are now entering a new stage of ur life. just need some patient n just need to hang on a little while longer will do....light with love await u!!! cheers.... :)