Friday, November 20, 2009

Front of the Class

Just when I thought I had quite a lesson the other day, I saw something gives me even more contemplation - a movie from Hallmark.

I wasn't expecting anything.

It was yesterday morning, when I saw a movie titled "Front of the Class".

While I was talking about effort in my previous post, I realize this movie has given me more message, much like a intended and purposely arranged advice.

I will keep the talking to my next post. Mean time, take a little time to watch this movie.

Front of the Class - Part 1


Front of the Class - Part 2


Front of the Class - Part 3


Front of the Class - Part 4


Front of the Class - Part 5


Front of the Class - Part 6


Front of the Class - Part 7


Front of the Class - Part 8


Front of the Class - Part 9


Front of the Class - Part 10


Watch, and we will talk about it later.

No comments: