Thursday, November 12, 2009

What is it that we have to keep on going?

I talked about perseverance before in my previous entry.

But somehow I thought it isn't all that it takes to go on. Because persevere through ups and downs, yes - it means not giving up easily. But it isn't enough.

Joie and I went to one housing development site yesterday and we sat in the showing unit feeling the mood of owning a house of our own and the ambient of the place.

The very first feeling that came to us was: very comfortable.

And we start to thought to ourselves, "what does it take and how as well as when will we own a place like this?" And the thinking went on and on. We discussed about the qualities that we have inside us versus the things we're going through.

I told Joie, "last time I thought the key to be successful is intelligence, as I thought one can hardly go far without intelligence; then I realized it is connection instead because one with good network is better than having the brain; lately I come to understand that response is the core."

We might have the brain to think but we must too need a good spread of web to cover whatever is needed and most of all is the ability to respond accordingly without hesitance so that every incident and issue can be handled properly.

And I think it is like a progress as it grows only when we learn accordingly.


No comments: