Thursday, March 26, 2009

Perseverance

Oh my, I can't describe my feeling now.

I mean look at me, I have never learned anything about coding although I did buy a book to study HTML ages ago which I end up didn't understand almost a thing in it and even if I did I have also long forgotten. But this urge in me, this urge to wanting something to be done is in just about every single cell of mine. And so I started the journey in looking out for ways to get it done. I searched the net, asked my friends, tried every little stupid things and monitored the difference in every changes I made etc.

I failed many many times and of course felt really helpless at times. But I never give a chance to the thought of giving up to come anywhere closer. I just kept trying and trying and with all the mistakes and wrong changes that I have done I gain a little more understanding of making it right.

Ok, it is no big deal. Just a blog template so what? It means nothing to those who know the language but it does mean a lot to me. Because I not only learned to break through the obstacle but also the importance of listening to people's advice, not being too pushy in demanding things to happen immediately, and also to continue improving in every single insignificant ways!

Every single drip of water gathered will become the sea, every single effort that we put in shall fruit someday.

What important is: learn from the mistake and keep going until you reach there, then continue to become better!

Thank you Fai-zai for giving me that inspiring thought of making 3 columns and all the attempts you've tried to help me; thank you YewYew for going through all the codes and try to solve the problem while sharing the observations.

Most of all, thank you honey for motivating me and encouraging me and having that faith in me that I will conquer no matter what is blocking my way!

Oh my, I am totally feeling way above the clouds now, weeee~~~~~~

(thank you too EARTH HOUR, for giving me such a great opportunity to learn)

I now pronounce: I HAVE FINALLY CHANGED MY BLOG'S TEMPLATE SUCCESSFULLY!!!

Thank you all!



"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be"
-
George Sheehan


No comments: