Friday, March 06, 2009

Michael Caine

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I watched The Dark Knight for the second time, and I love it. To be more precise I enjoyed not only the presentation of the whole movie, message and also how Heath Ledger has given The Joker a life but also the acting that is carried by this very respectful actor: Sir Michael Caine.


He really does have that sexy eyes and look, don't you agree?


A few days after watching Alfred Pennyworth, I see him in another marvelous role: Mr. Hobbs in Flawless.

If you are the kind of audience who enjoy watching fine crafted character and pay much attention in how the story is carried out, I strongly recommend this one.

".....are you a giver or a taker?" and most of all "patience is virtue".


(Can someone help me find his Alfie ?) ^_^




No comments: