Monday, March 30, 2009

A Little Kind Word and Action Goes A Long Way

The weekend was spent in a place where I used to be very familiar with. Not much has changed in that place and going back there brought much of the old memories to me again.

I sat down with a friend and listened to him about his experience throughout the whole process that he's going through. The image that he described to me brought me back to the days I stood in that same place whereby I was practically experiencing every single bit that he is having now.

It is somehow pretty sad to say that things remain unchanged between years ago and years later. The passion is burning like that candle in the wind and every effort has become a burden to the shoulder that make people unbearable.

I could not help to lighten the weight and I don't want to say things simply to make him feel better either. The only thing I could say is, "be sure of what you want and don't hold things too heavily to yourself".

Sometimes we ought to understand: try to be a little bit more understanding and considerate. What we have been through does not need to carry on forever.

We can make things better, if we have the awareness and compassion.

And to you, yes I am talking to you: Be brave and be the change you want to see in the world, ok?

No comments: