Monday, March 02, 2009

A Message From God

We often find ourselves stuck in the situations worrying and hoping that things could be better not knowing we were actually given such opportunity to take a break from habit, routine and ignorance.

As usual I was looking through the emails, and I saw this one.

Thought it might worth sharing and also your time so I decided to put it up here.

==========

To: You
Date: Today
From: God
Subject: Yourself
Reference: Life

This is God. Today I will be handling ALL of your problems for you. I do not need your help. So have a nice day.

I love you.

P.S. And, remember...

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (Something For God To Do) box and I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

Now you have a nice day.


From,
God

==========

1 comment:

Joanne said...

hmm.. ok.. i'll try :)