Sunday, March 01, 2009

Believe

This is the second time I watch this movie.

Thanks to GSC (who'd sucked quite a lot of our money throughout the year and still happily sucking) from screening again the Oscar movies.

Anyway I have to say this first: I thought I'd have a peace of mind watching this movie since it isn't a new one anymore but I still had weird company - phone-talker, friends-chatter, and worst of all BIG SNORER!

Ok, back to the movie.

The beauty of watching a movie twice (or more; but I won't do that in repeat visit to cinema) is you get to pay more attention to the details. The whole movie went on well, and I was having a great time chewing and digesting the script as well as the actions.

I guess the most successful thing of this movie is how it's precisely described the bright and dark side of every man. Ya, you could be a noble person in every possible way you can but the one true face will only reveal itself when you're pushed to the limit.

How do you judge a person? With his/her past doings; or present actions?

What kind of sacrifice would you take for the sake of the person/place you love? How do you see yourself and your value in the faith/hope you have towards life?

Sometimes we are put in such a situation where our strengths and beliefs are seriously challenged and questioned. How can we carry ourselves through the dark and cold so that we may eventually reach the light?

Temptations to damnation are everywhere, very much when our faith is thin. They seduce us to bow to our vulnerability and surrender to our fear. And how do we get through it?

The night is darkest just before the dawn.
And I promise you, the dawn is coming!



I just love this movie!

No comments: