Monday, November 16, 2009

"Don't Worry" she said


It is this afternoon that I went to see Aunty PohChoo when Anna told me her mom had a fall at home last night and would like to have me seeing her to examine if she's hurt in any hidden way - sprain etc.

Joie and I went to the office and she was lying in the reclining sofa resting. After checking I found she wasn't having any serious injury except some muscle shock and that can easily be fixed. So I took some time to help her with the pains and she is all fine to go out for lunch. 3 in the afternoon and they're yet to take their lunch (guess this is Asian/Malaysian style).

Just right before we went out, I walked up to Boddhisattva Avalokitesvara to pay respect. Even before I start to say any prayer I heard her telling me "don't worry".

I was a little shock because I haven't really said anything.

Anyway I wanted to seek her help to finding our house and I am so worried that we may not be having sufficient resources to get things done as it left only less than 2 months before our wedding.

So I prayed to her about my worries and I hear "you'll be fine".

Have faith I guess she is telling me. It reminds me about the experience of the trip I had to Daen Mahamongkol years ago.

Trust.

No comments: