Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The One Person We Can Count On

There is a very popular video showing a special someone who we can really depend on.

I like this video a lot as it gives me goose bumps every time I see it. I like the idea of it. I like the motive behind it. And I like the presentation and also the effect it creates.

I am not kidding.

So who is this special someone that actually create such impact? Follow the steps and you will see and understand why I cheer for this effort. Picture this really become real. Feel the tingling inside your chest. Feel the passion burning inside your soul and start making that big ambition come true.

There are 2 copies for me, which each carries different impact.
(1) The Hero ver. 1
(2) The Hero ver. 2


(for the real link, click on the above)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great inspiration and sharing to let ourselves know who is the real person that we can count on.
^__^

hester said...

Very Cool! Haha!