Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Freezes time

No one can ever do this, I mean freezing time.

Although much of the intentions are focusing on making some particular special moments to stay without fading (mostly happy times) but none of these idealistic idea has ever succeed in doing so. That makes taking photographs a very useful way of keeping such memory.

Ever since I got a camera of my own, I have found out that the seconds we go through everyday are as precious than any valuable jewelries in the world. Every little split seconds that we spent on doing something or even nothing is not repeating itself anymore and whether we have used it doing anything or nothing is considered done already.

To me, of course I cannot really capture every single second with my camera but I have learned to become more appreciative with the happenings around me. Not to say immersing myself into the moments like an addict but to really see the beauty of it's existence even if it seems meaningless.


caption: 25 years they've been standing there silently
giving all the supports that countless travelers need to get from and to mainland.

No comments: