Tuesday, February 08, 2011

What is life if there isn't any process of achieving goals?

I guess different people just make different decision in defining life. I attended the 20th Anniversary Luncheon organized by the theatre troupe that I once belonged to and met many friends. It's always an interesting experience when many who got separated after taken their sail are once again back at the very same place where they nurtured their teen spirit.

We all have dreams.

They may vary from time to time, and sometimes accordingly to different life stage.

No matter what our dreams are we should never give it up for anything for they keep our soul soar so we can always hold our head high to face challenges.

Because of the gathering my memory wanders. I wonder where have the other absence gone and how have they pursue their dreams, and I missed them.

I guess different people have made different achievements in defining life.

Whatever yours is I wish you continue to achieving more goals!

No comments: