Saturday, March 26, 2011

There Is No Boundary

Sometimes life can be a little difficult when things do not turn out the way we hoped it would. While most of the time the feeling of defeat and worry about what bet have we left for the coming challenges is driving us to the edge of falling, the real reason of stirring our stomach is always losing control.


The gap between effort and result is way too far apart that it ultimately taking all efforts into insignificance.


When the results are not promising it is almost like a big pile of disappointment appearing like a stack of thick blankets oppressing over the chest causing this suffocating gasps.


I stood by a tree the other day watching its tentacles-like "leaves" growing upwards. I observed how it is showered by the warm sun and move along as the breeze flow, and listened to its whispers of the rustling.

And then, I see hope.

I see life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm yet to visit South America, so it's interesting to hear you say this. Do you think you'd say the same in another fifteen years?
Flights to Melbourne,
Flights to Harare,
Flights to Dubai,
Flights to Sydney,

Vic said...

Hi guys, just wanted to say I still enjoy seeing posts, it's wonderful and it helps me a lot with букмекеры you are unbelievable

JOURNEY said...

nice blog like to see you page...wish can learn something from you...