Friday, March 04, 2011

LOVE is a Constant Working On It Thing

One of my best friends' best friend (we are friends but aren't besties just yet) went to Maldives for her honeymoon and she captured a lot of wonderful pictures.

There is one particular picture than she tagged me in, in which she claimed it to be a "reminder" for my husband to bring me there (*which I thank her so much for that). The other reason that she did that tagging was probably the light-writing thing was something we had them doing when taking the pre-wedding photos. But because the result wasn't really satisfying so we ended up did not use in compiling the album.

And so she did, write that word again and capture the picture for us to see.




Although the outcome did not turn out perfect but it triggered something very valuable:

           Darren (the husband): practice make perfect. Thanks to our wedding photo shooting lesson.
           Venn (the wife): after so many times, I still cannot get it nice....dumb.
           Joie (my husband): Keep on practicing. Just like LOVE, need to constantly work together on it.

No comments: