Sunday, June 06, 2010

What Had Been Going On since...

Like being claimed by my youngest brother we hardly sit together in front of the TV and watch HBO although we subscribe that channel. The trip to Bangkok has not only got us into a wonderful family trip since many years but we get to spend some time watching HBO together.

It's a miniseries called The Pacific, which has 2 brilliant person as the Executive Producer - Steven Spieldberg and Tom Hanks.

I am not a war movie fan and I didn't really follow this miniseries but someone got my attention and we thought the movie was interesting in its own way. Anyway this someone that caught my eye was a pretty decent looking young man. He played one of the roles from the real history and I thought he seem familiar. So I went on to imdb to confirm if he's the one I thought he is and you go, let's see if you can recognize him...


I bet many can recall by now he has his look hidden somewhere in our head by probably the name is still missing because we may not have paid enough attention on the actors' names during then.

The episode I watched was part 9 and 10 so although I didn't know what was going on earlier but I get to see how they come home after 4 years serving the war and deal with the post-war-trauma as well as picking up the family life they have become unfamiliar.

Anyway, anyone who want to learn more about the movie please go on and look for it. The point here is to talk about this face.

Any clue?

Here, let me show you another picture so that you have see more clearly...

His name is Joe Mazzello (just remind me about Mozzarella though), he was the kid on played in Jurrassic Park back in 1993. Here, this picture should clear everything...

TADA!!!




Sometimes we just never realize how life slipped us through by living everyday life fulfilling every obligations we have not remembering how we wanted our lives to be until some familiar faces appear reminding us the time we see ourselves in those long forgotten dreams.

He's all grown up. Borned in 1983 he's 27 now. Can picture how time flies?

So what had been going on in your life since then? Is there anything you need to put your feet back on the ground and start figuring out how to make your dreams happen again?
By the way, there is never a win in war. And, watch this miniseries.

No comments: