Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Choices

We make choices. Ones we tend to spend a lot of our attention on, not mentioning whether we're happy or regret later. With every decision we make in choices, we have chosen a path. One that we never know what's waiting ahead. So, all we could do is to make the wisest turn. Whatever direction it is heading to there is no turning back.

And we stick to our choice by giving it our fullest effort not only honoring the decision we make but also to show determination in the life we choose.

I had a very close to heart conversation with my youngest brother last night as we went out for dinner. And the talk got me into deeper thinking.

Being clear and determinant is my promise, to myself and also to the ones who love me. I am liable and responsible for my own life and I ought to set it right if I want a right one.

IT IS THE SIZE OF ONE'S WILL WHICH DETERMINES SUCCESS