Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life Review & Passion

I was enjoying my own company surrounded by tranquility and light shower. And then I have this feeling to listen to advice about the situation that I am going through now so I approach the ARCHANGELS for their words.

Not surprise that my question about the status now and towards the goal that we aim was answered very directly by Archangel Haniel and Archangel Jeremiel.

Message: Playing it safe can lead to staleness and depression. You've asked for more happiness and definite direction. I've lit the flame of passion in your heart to lead and guide you. It's safe for you to take risks and follow your heart's desire. Ask me to be your partner along your path of passion, to guide and nurture you. When you feel a strong knowingness, alongside a burning passion, pay attention as this is my way of giving you information about your next step.

WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL HANIEL: Haniel's name means "Glory of God". Haniel can help give you glory to God by living at your highest potential. She'll groom your hidden talents, and help you polish your skills. Then, when you apply your masterful ways to your true passions, Divine magic occurs!



Message: It takes courage to look at your life. Yet, if done with compassion and a sense of humor, you'll grow and learn from a life review. I'll help you take stock of where you've been. We'll look at what you've learned, and how these lessons are a valuable asset for today and tomorrow. We'll also notice life patterns that aren't serving your highest good and we'll take steps to release those patterns".

WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL JEREMIEL: One of Jeremiel's purposes is to help newly crossed-over souls review their lives. He also helps those who are living to make life reviews. Take time soon to be alone, and ask Jeremiel to help you review where you've been, what you've learned, what patterns you're ready to release, and what you're grateful for in your life.

No comments: