Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And Another New Look

I think I am still searching for the right one - I mean the template for my blog.

Sometimes I would think to myself, "how I wished I could design my own personalised and unique blog template if I know the language". Perhaps that's why I keep trying different templates hoping to find one that suits me.

It is somehow, I must admit, in my blood to find a better self.

It is a journey of constantly growing.

So let me try on this for a bit and see.

Share with me your comment, if you don't mind.

2 comments:

Alpha Poster said...

I like the template for your blog. Did you create it yourself? I really enjoy it! I haven't blogged on my own in a while, but I have a website at ohmymadison.com.

Doris said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by. Well I wished I could create a blog template myself but no, this one is downloaded.

Hope you have a good blogging day!