Sunday, January 17, 2010

One Week

Years and years ago, I never thought I would end up marrying someone. I mean I was too boyish to the degree that almost the whole world believed and were very much convinced that I am a lesbian so I would never ever marry anyone except my gay partner in some other part of the world.

So when I started dating him, the world looked at me with that big eyes, "you dating a guy?" while I was pretty happily enjoying the company of this creature of opposite sex playing the role of complementing and perfecting my life.

Time went by and we talked about moving another step forward, towards the commitment that we both share. So we went through the registration of marriage and finally reaching the bond of two souls.

What happen next?

We do not know what's lying ahead waiting for us but we decided to walk this path together.

Been married for a week now, staying with his family but I get to go back home everyday too since our working place is there. So the most significant difference I can see so far is: The matching of two families because the two of us.

I think this bridge is bringing the love and sharing together closer. And I know both me and him is the vital key.

I am Mrs. Koo.

1 comment:

露依丝 said...

Love this photo~!!yoyo~