Saturday, January 02, 2010

Embrace Every Single Step

2009 is gone, just like all the years we have said goodbye to.

Perhaps every mark of the year may seem the same yet so different in many ways, I somehow see the little markings in life that pointed out how ordinary things can become special when one's mind shift.

I celebrated my new year eve at BAR36, a new bar in town shared by my brother with his friends. Honestly it's been years I didn't practice going to the BAR/BISTRO/PUB for countdown. But since this new place just opened and it's some kind of "family" so I took the initiative to have fun.

It's great to share the moment with friends, much more meaningful because I am getting married soon.

It feels very different knowing that I am saying goodbye to my very "mind-my-own-business" single life for good. Although we're registered since October 2008 but it is very different then than 1 week from now because after next Sunday, I'll officially be known as Mrs. Koo.

It is THAT OFFICIALLY until everyone who know I am getting married will know my status is changed.

Well, life is a series of unknown events, I know. But perhaps marching into this one seems so significant so it kind of give me a real good thought about it.

We plan the whole thing fullyheartedly because we really want to make this day a special one.

The wedding we host might not be a very luxurious one, nor something everyone would have expected it to be. But deep down we let our heart lead the way because we care not solely on the bonding and matching of the two of us but to bring forward our heartiest message to each and every guest that we invite to witness this marriage - we thank you for being a part of our lives.

2010, marks the milestone of my life - starting a new one becoming the wife of someone I love.

Just like a baby walking the steps - every little ones count.

1 comment:

Soo Mei @ Molecule Handmade Jewelry said...

Congratulations on your new marriage!!