Monday, January 18, 2010

Follow Heart

It first started in last November, when my youngest brother called from Singapore asking if we want to go on a getaway. We agreed because good bargain should always be appreciated without hesitance. So he tried very hard fighting the bandwidth to log in to the airline site to make the bookings.

It was since that day when the booking was confirmed we started counting down the day to arrive. We all were excited for that trip, until last weekend, when I got to know the wedding of Joie's only brother will be held during the trip.

Being the eldest son at home, Joie apparently has to be around for the big day. While feeling disappointed for not being able to make it for the trip I have an indescribable bad feeling for the withdraw. If we are to stay back for the wedding, that makes only my two brothers and Cindy is going for the trip.

Why is the trip happening without our presence? Maybe due to the tragic incident happened to the drangonboat team, I feel very insecure about sudden change, as if it is a sign of something.

I can't explain feeling, much more because I am more a person to rationalize things.

My heart feels fishy.

What is the wisest way to this issue?

No comments: