Friday, November 28, 2008

Capturing the moment of truth

A couple of weeks ago, I was with him at this photo-shooting session somewhere near International Airport. I wasn't a part of the activity that day, so I was wandering around having my own fun with his camera while he's guiding a group of people participated that activity.

I know very very little about photography although I do enjoy making pictures in my eyes and my head come visible in that snapshot. He encourages me to explore, using my heart to see things while learning the skills and technical knowledge bit by bit.

All others were flashing lights over their model that day, whereas I kept quiet and feel the surrounding with heart and listen to the breeze around me.

And then I see this, the moment of being one self, naturally.......



Honestly, I like it.