Tuesday, November 11, 2008

REPETITION

I think we all been through all sorts of lessons. But what really matter here is: have we learned it? I come to realize that things actually repeat itself from time to time and the scenario keeps looping itself in order for us to be aware of its existence, which I believe means something need our attention.

A friend of mine told me she'd came across the very same problem all through her relationship - THE MOM OF THE BOY SHE'S DATING DOESN'T LIKE HER.

Reasons vary, it ranges from "you are too smart for him", "you're too dumb for him" (excuse me?), or even "you love not him but his money" (this is pathetic!), but all lead to the same conclusion - YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE WITH MY SON (at least not while you're still breathing, I suppose).

Wow!

Only god knows what these mothers actually thinking. C'mon, I mean is it a crime to be smart (for as long as the intelligence isn't used against your son)? Or is it forbidden to be even not as smart as your son (hello, you are actually humiliating and/or despising people ler)? Love his money? Ya right, tell me how many gold mine does he own since you think it that way (you are just being typically cynical).

So I told this friend, "perhaps you should really look into the matter".

"Like how?"

"That's for you to find out if you want to make all these unreasonable mommy thing to go away. "

No comments: