Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cooking

There are altogether 3 librans in our house - me, my younger brother & my youngest brother. One very commonly known character for a libran is they are very extrovert, love having fun with many friends and don't fancy much staying home.

My younger brother is a big libran - both in terms of his size and also lifestyle. He'd have nightlife hanging out with friends for drinks and clubbing till 3 in the morning.

The youngest one is a big part of libran - not in size but good at socializing with just about anyone he encounters.

However, as for myself, I think I'm the lamest one. I can get along with people/stranger, but I am not good at it. I do have fun activities at times, but more often I prefer laying back at home doing reading and/or blog writing.

Anyway, we three do have one thing in common - we like to dine together, very much because we love cooking, so we need stomach to help us finish the dishes. Honestly speaking, I am still not the good cook as my two brothers, but I like to retain the traditional tastes of my grandma's cookings and so I am in charge of preserving the memories (and they can't beat me on this because they are more towards EXPLORATION and EXPERIMENTAL on trying new recipes, their own creation).

My belief is to make trying-new-things expedition with the consistent growth of mastering the traditional and original.

Am I being too conservative?Well, tell me when you've tried my Jew-Hoo-Char, Curry Chicken, and Bak-Nkee.

3 comments:

CINDY said...

ONE WORD....
Jew Hoo-Char - Mouth-Watering
Curry Chicken - sh..sh..Tasty
Bak Nkee - Yummy

Doris said...

You've tried all three dishes that I make?

Joanne said...

ok.. next time i go there i gotta try ur cooking!