Friday, January 02, 2009

Listen to the Heart

I visited a friend's blog and from there I got to his friend's blog. And that is there I have this thought arouse.

Many are practically saying the very similar thing these days: pressure, tension, not enough time to rest, health deteriorating, feeling helpless with things that seem out of cope etc.

I guess city life has it's way of "helping" people in summoning ABUNDANCE.

I was the same like everyone else, until I got that short trip of awakening in December 2007, right before Christmas. And it is from there I was leaded to another different phase of life. But I was not quite certain about the guidance I received and I did not really do much to switch my life and I actually passed another 6 months of my life trying very very hard to change the situation my own stubborn way.

Of course things never worked out right.

Then I started to quiet myself down and make the attempt to change myself instead of changing the things happening around. Miraculously things started changing by itself! I carefully walk the path and collect the messages, and I found myself seeing things differently which ultimately have helped me to embrace life.

I have finished the book that I supposed to write after I came back from the trip, although I am late for 10 months.

I do not know what will happen next, but for sure I know: listen and I shall hear the soft whispers of heart.

1 comment:

munytang said...

Cheem! but true.....