Sunday, January 04, 2009

Yoga Session Now On!

Don't get me wrong, I am not teaching. Instead, I am learning.

I've been saying I want to attend Yoga class, mostly because I want to do something consistently to strengthen my injured back. My back is ok now (thanks to the exercise ball by Nick all the way from Japan. He's a very thoughtful guy) but I would not want to get the same problem again so I need to make my back strong. One way of protecting and strengthening it is to improve the joints flexibility so me and Joie were looking everywhere wanting to find a good yoga teacher whose not only good at skills but also able to teach us the purpose and wisdom behind it. Universe heard us alright and sent us our good friend as he came back for his sister's wedding.

With only a small token of appreciation, he spent 2 hours giving us what we have seeked for. Although it's just a one lesson thing but we really feel the result.

We continue repeating what we have learned after he's left, twice a week.

I feel GOOD!~~~~~

2 comments:

Joanne said...

ahhh.. the power of yoga! i miss it too.. maybe i shld start going for classes again.. but first.. gotta look for it..

Doris said...

Tristen is still in KL. He teaches well. Would you like to contact him? Still remember him ah? The one that you met when we were at The Curve some years back leh...