Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Reflection of Heart

Went to botanical garden last Saturday morning, intended to cleanse the mind and soul. A walk in the nature is very refreshing especially when the sun isn't too warm, breeze is cool and enjoying birds and insects orchestra actually lifted the mood too.

Brought along a small DC to capture some feelings to mark down my beautiful weekend morning, and also did a little bit of survey for the upcoming photo-shooting for a dear friend. I was more toward recharching myself and let my senses to gather the whisper of nature, whereas Joie happy connecting with the place by snap shooting around whenever he sees something really catches his eyes (his photos available here)

As usual, I will look at the few photos that I've captured in order to understand what I've seen with my heart through my eyes; and to find out what my heart intended to show or tell me. I guess I was thinking about the idea for the photography session for a dear friend of mine. She is getting registered next week and I am honored to not only witness but also framing this very special moment of her life.

Why? Look at the photo below, see if my photo tell you anything about what I meant...

Doesn't the two standout trees look like they have found each other among the crowd and one is leaning on another?

Honestly I am very amazed by how photography can reflect what the photographer feel. And I am slowly into this very interesting way of expression and communication.

No comments: