Friday, February 13, 2009

The Day I Remeber My Journey of Love

The story happened 7 years ago.

It was past January and approaching February.

I was late for the first rehearsal. As soon as I stepped into the hall, I saw people busy with their preparation.

It was a small play, one actor + one dancer + one poem reciter. We took only a few rehearsals before putting on the show.

"The floor seem clean, shall I take off my shoes?" I asked as I see the tiles are reflecting the lights from above.

"Do take off if you wish to, to feel the floor," a guy by the door said with a smile. He's discussing with WaiKong about the play. Ahh, the dancer - my partner in the play.

"Oh ok," I quickly took my shoes off.

I walked up to WaiKong to apologize for being late and he introduced me to my own partner in this play. And soon I realized my feet were all dark - the floor is covered with dust.

"Ahhh...... it's dirty!" I almost shouted out.

"Hahahahaha, you really take your shoes off huh?" He laughed.

===

Sometimes we are attracted to a person because of a certain quality he/she has. But being together for a long time is a different story.

Taking in another person is a progress. It requires both parties to share the same understanding and loving heart, not taking things for granted and respect the person to be him/herself.

This whole thing is an on-going thing - it means to always see each other with an open heart and appreciate the bond that both have.



May love showers every singles and couples in the world and hope you all "choose the one you love, and love the one you choose".

2 comments:

Joanne said...

hmm.. i'm definitely late, but i wld really like to wish u and joie a happy belated valentine's day! u guys are great together... i wish u guys great happiness together always :)

Doris said...

Nothing comes for free. We been through stupidity too before we realize how much we appreciate this relationship.

^_^