Monday, February 23, 2009

A Very Vivid Dream

I had a weird dream last night. Well, to be precise it happened right before I wake up in the morning. I could remember very clearly the pictures in that dream as if I am fully awake going through the details. It has been quite a long time I did not have such kind of dream.

The person in contact in my dream is someone I do not know in real life but gave me the feeling that I know this person very long time ago, very much like other life.

I am person who does believe in samsara (reincarnation) and I was told that the person that gave my such a strong connection was once someone to me in my previous life (except I do not know which life), that is why I felt such a strong bond like I know this person.

What really got me thinking is the 2 sentences that I said, the response that I got, and most of all how that feeling comes into me even I wake up from my sleep.

I said "You can do better than that," as I held her in my hug "is it because you are tired?" and she nodded.

I tell myself, "things happen in dream remain in dream," except I could feel the pain in my heart even after I wake up and that deep feeling actually remain.

And she said to me before I wake up "I will see you again".

It indeed really is a very indescribable feeling and experience...

No comments: