Monday, February 02, 2009

Is It a Destiny?

I listened to Andrew's recommendation and watched Slumdog Millionaire.

I find this very interesting.

1. Jamal Malik is one question away from winning 20 million rupees. How did he do it?
.A. He cheated
.B. He's lucky
.C. He's a genius
.D. It is written

I watched the whole movie patiently to see what the director has to say and how he'd conclude Jamal's story. Apparently the ending isn't important because the process of getting there is much more interesting. And what I find more interesting than getting the answer at the end of the movie is how I actually pay attention to the details throughout the journey.

What write the destiny? Fate or our faith?

Watch this movie to see how Jamal live his life and start thinking: how you live yours.

No comments: