Saturday, February 07, 2009

Left Brain? Right Brain?

I've been the friend of my friends/schoolmates' since school days whenever they have problem and need someone to talk to. They said I just seem so suitable to talk to as I give them the sense of security, safe and comfortable to talk to. I've always been cool and calm when listening to them and provide them analysis and comparisons but never any definite answer or conclusion.

So I thought I'm definitely a left-brain dominant.


But I got this answer when I took a "left brain right brain test". It says:

You are a right brain dominant student!

You probably get bored during long lectures and prefer to take classes with a lot of freedom of movement and thought. You like to write stories and tell stories about your funny experiences. You might be a little suspicious of other people's motives sometimes, but that's only because you can usually tell whenever someone is lying or when they're up to no good. You are a little on the dreamy side - or a lot. You plan books or movie plots but you don't always follow through on things you think about. You should work on that. You are fun and spontaneous, and probably active in sports or clubs. Your feelings run deep, and it shows. You have strong instincts and you solve problems on hunches and feelings. You are artistic in some way. You can believe in things based on experience, without seeing scientific proof. You might be a finalist on Survivor some day, since you know how to read people so well and you have great survival instincts.

Characteristics of Right-Brain Students
  • You take notes but lose them. You may have a hard time keeping track of your research (haha, this is the Doris I know)
  • You might have a hard time making up your mind (what? I am a libran what!)
  • You are good with people (well, I'm supposed to be humble, so, ok ok loh....*blush)
  • You don't fall for practical jokes as easily as some
  • You seem dreamy, but you're really deep in thought (hmm.... let me think about this...)
  • People may have told you you're psychic (hello, it's like a common recognition and my ID already ok?)
  • You like to write fiction, draw, or play music (a bit lah, but not talented)
  • You might be athletic (love sports, but not a good one)
  • You like mystery stories
  • You take time to ponder and you think there are two sides to every story (again, I am a libran mah)
  • You may lose track of time (Joie is coaching me to correct this one)
  • You are spontaneous
  • You're fu and witty (*blush more)
  • You may find it hard to follow verbal directions
  • You are unpredictable (but Joie said I can be read like an open book wor)
  • You get lost (in what? are you sure?)
  • You are emotional
  • You don't like reading directions
  • You like listen to music while studying
  • You read lying down (that's why I am wearing glasses since 10)
  • You may be interested in "the unexplained" (*twilight zone's theme music playing in background)
  • You are philosophical (I'm deep huh? ehem..........)

Wow!

Try the quiz and explore! Left Brain Right Brain

For left-brainer, I found this article pretty interesting - The Heart of Innovation ~ 10 Ways to Help Left Brainers Tap Into the Best of Their Creativity

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyoyo...i have the same result!

Doris said...

is it good or is it good?
^_^