Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Believe in The Wisdom of Experience

I've heard someone shared this saying: Experience is a series of right-and-wrong-doings (but mostly wrongs), that's why one becomes experienced because one has gone through many different events (challenges most of the time).

Approximately one week ago (that's my previous post, I know), I was unsure of whether to set my foot both here and roodo (for my blog writing), or to solely stay under one roof. But today I can be sure that I want to allow myself to dive into a bigger pool to learn from what I will face and see. And so I have made up my mind: Let my Chinese Blog continue it's journey at roodo.

It isn't so different actually, although everything seem not the same. They are different because they're built by different people but they are the same because they are still blog.

So if all blogs are the same why did I leave udn in the first place. I've got to be honest I can't give any explanation for this one. It is the feeling. I've tried (but maybe I didn't try hard enough) to change my blog at udn but I couldn't. The main reason is I couldn't find the place to edit the codes and I have to stick to the preset layout/design that udn has prepared (I accessed my udn blog while writing this trying to find the place when I can change the codes). So I looked elsewhere for a replacement and I found roodo.

I encountered the similar problem in the first place but I slowly figure it out that all I need is a little more effort to learn and understand what I don't know. That's why I have decided to follow that journey which seem not so easy as the one I have figured out in blogger.

I will continue my quest, and also go back to udn to find way to solve the problem I had there. It is not surprise I will be writing 3 blogs someday when I got everything sort out because I know different blogs that I have serve different purposes.

All I need is to really understand is why I am here now.

No comments: