Thursday, July 02, 2009

July

After working as admin staff for 2 months at Lifeworks, I have finally set my foot right and decided to move on to another stage. Yes, I know the admin work is impermanent as I have been working in admin world for thousands of years and joining Lifeworks is definitely not another place for me to stuck in the same admin job.

So after getting used to the "Chi" at Lifeworks, I am making my another step - stop the admin job and start preparing myself for the thing I intend to do at Lifeworks.

No rush, because I need some time to compile the materials and make some preparation so the whole thing will only start in August. For the time being I'll sink myself down (just like always).

July is a great month, especially 2009's.

It is the platform which I step down from the previous train and getting ready for another ride. It is a solid ground that allows me to feel stable.

"One step at a time," I tell myself.

One step at a time it is...



(*extracted from Jordin Sparks' song ONE STEP AT A TIME)
We live and we learn to take
One step at a time
There is no need to rush
It is like learning to fly or falling in love
It's gonna happen and it's supposed to happen
That we find the reasons why, one step at a time

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm there with you! ^__^d

露依丝 said...

加油加油! 我爱你...^^v

Melok said...

What is your next plan?

Doris said...

Joie: You always are and I am blessed to have that.

Louise: Thank you, I love you too!

SooMei: Am going to teach heart-writing starting August.