Monday, June 29, 2009

A Free Spirit - We are the World

I remember Joie woke me up on 25th morning saying, "girlfriend, Michael Jackson passed away." And the first thing that strike my mind when I heard that was, "life has no time." It is like we live everyday very much a blessing because we can never know whether the sun or death is meeting us next.

Today I see a news saying some 1,500 inmates in Cebu, Philippines are paying their respect to the late legend...



Some reporting say our legendary pop star is still alive and there are plenty of sayings that he's in different places. But I think what matters is not whether he's alive. Cherish and appreciate life as well as see and treat the world with our heart. We can make the world a better place by living in harmony, understanding and true respect.

May you rest in peace, Michael.


1958 - 2009

No comments: