Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Quizzes and Tests

Most people know that quizzes and tests are meant for evaluation purposes only and nothing solid is to be crowned over one's head via the result. Recently facebook has got a lot of different quizzes and tests going around. Some were created with some degree of research others were for killing time only.

To me it is not about how accurate a test say about me but going through a series of imaginary and creative studies really allow me to take a closer look, perhaps paying a more serious attention on what I might have probably been ignoring all these while.

So picking up these steps in answering questions while listening to the answer to flow from within quiets me down.

What say me? The one inside who is boldly answering everything with honesty.

Do I like the quizzes? Let's put it as I appreciate the effort of allowing myself to sink into the silence...

No comments: