Monday, June 08, 2009

What is the Path?

Years ago I got a very conflict feeling about walking the spiritual path. I could not bear with the weight of being accused as superstitious so I did whatever I could denying whatever gift that I have just to avoid myself from confronting that world, a world that seem mystical and not making any sense to the scientific explanation.

So there I was running away from it just to be a normal person living a life that I hardly recognize myself. I told myself that I am feeling good to be perfectly normal. As a result, things got messy and I almost ran into a point of no return.

Years later here I am in a holistic centre thinking to myself, "I guess this is just something that I can't avoid".

I must give myself the recognition before I can be recognized by others. And so the journey has begun and I am embracing who I am and what I can do.

"Slowly and steadily progressing" it is.


Perhaps it is like what it's said, "we are not human beings having a spiritual experience... we are spiritual beings having human experience".

No comments: