Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pleasant Surprise

As Almine's workshop finished on Friday, I got back to Lifeworks the same evening to do the work for Joan's Belly Dance Workshop and Saturday for Joie's Samadhi Dance Workshop. The weekend went off pretty fast when it's filled with duties but little did I know I had a surprise waited for me to conclude it.

We attended Jay's wedding luncheon at ParkRoyal and Joie took off for his photography session after he dropped me back to Lifeworks. GinLing and Moon came by too after Jay's luncheon and so the Sunday was pretty comfortable.

Joie came back to pick me up at about 7.45pm. I told him that mom called as the dinner is served at home but he told me we can't do that and ask me to inform mom that we'll eat the dishes the next day. As I entered the car he opened up the secret which he'd hold for a week - he'd booked a hotel room for us.

I was pretty surprise and asked, "that is very very sweet of you but why?" He replied because he saw me kind of in a not-very-good mood when I was clearing and sorting thoughts during the break so he decided to do something to cheer me up.

Well it was very funny because things got a little messy - he thought I would to have the break till Sunday so he thought he could bring me straight to the hotel after Jay's wedding reception but my break lasted only until Friday so I have to work on Sunday until 8pm.

The thing turned out a little topsy-turvey to him but he finally still manage to pull it through and he suggested that we go Batu Ferringgi and act like tourist.

That's how I wrapped out my a very ordinary weekend very extraordinarily...

Thanks honey for showing care and love, most of all the attention you pay in feeling me (that's what a cancerian is good at).

Love you da a lot a lot~~~ muah~

No comments: