Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Right Timing of Things

Recently I am aware of such "arrangement" is actually happening in almost every part of life (I mean the parts that I could relate and recall). It is so much as if things are like puzzle pieces taking their turn to fall into place accordingly. Well not that I am trying to make things look mysterious but I realize there is this "coincidentally JIT (just in time)" going on around and they just make up a very accurate matching with each other.

I can't explain how I got this feeling but I honestly admit that I am very much impressed by this wisdom and I am sinking myself in to listen and see the flow it moves.

Be present and pay attention is what I am practicing everyday.

=======

p/s: Mom just called that she's finally here at my blog. Yippie! Good work mom!!!From left: mom, aunty YuEr, myself
I just get to know that day aunty YuEr (who used to be our neighbor) is the one who drove my mom to give birth to me. In other words, she is like my life saver and perhaps my second mom. I did not become her god-daughter but her daughter does to my mom (as we both share the same Chinese calendar's birthday except I am one year younger).


No comments: