Thursday, July 09, 2009

Some Adjustment Made

After June I am no longer with Lifeworks in terms of Admin job. Without having to sign in at Lifeworks from 11am to 8pm, I am readjusting myself.

First of all, I need to prepare myself. Although I am very much available for healing that I do ok (don't say best coz I am still improving every way I can) but the most prioritized preparation I need to do is the class I am going to start in August.

That's why I am taking my blogging time here at blogger to build another blog in roodo (in here). So what's the difference since both are still blog? For the moment of time the only difference you can see is LANGUAGE. That's right, I am using English here but I am writing Chinese in another.

And so why do I have to make 2-language blogs instead of focusing on one? Well, the whole story begins with my mother tongue I would say. I am writing an English blog because I want to polish my command of English whereas Chinese is my main language. I am sticking to my first language because I realized I need to maintain what I am more proficient so that I can improve and learn at the same time.

However the progress in building my Chinese blog isn't very smooth as I intend to create my own blog design and with the no knowledge about computer language I ought to try out every possibility I can.

Anyway, I know I can make it (just like I did this blog except this one is much easier with the help of blogger's structure in its layout and things like that) but I just need to find out bit by bit.

Why make my life so difficult when I can seek help from experts to get my thing done in just a few clicks? I think it is the beauty of learning process - it takes time but I get to taste the fruit after working.

For the time being, pardon me for being slow in updating my blog as I need to split myself into "ENGLISH & CHINESE MODE".

3 comments:

Mavis said...

Great blog, your command of English is no doubt up to standard. Willing to step out and share out is already first step to improvement.

Doris said...

Thanks SooMei. ^_^

I "nag" a lot, do come back to check out.

Mavis said...

Sure Doris.