Friday, July 31, 2009

Ready! Get Set.........................................................wait, let me fasten my seat belt, GO!!!!!

Entering the month of August indicating another milestone for me - let's write. I am putting all my previous works and efforts and time I've enjoyed in my writing world into a significant and productive action - teaching writing meditation.

You heard me right, I am teaching writing meditation.

Almost everything has its useful side. It's just a matter of how you bring that benefit out. So for those of you who really wish to see your heart, without saying anything to anyone, come join me with this journey.

Let's write!!

(Every Saturday 4pm, only at Lifeworks)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go for it darling! ^__^d

Joanne said...

yes, go for it, darlin! :p

Doris said...

Honey: Thanks, you're the strength!

Jo: Oh yeh babe~~