Thursday, October 16, 2008

Being positive......

We may easily hit rocks down the road of life. Sometimes we meet the obstacles until we feel so down and lost and really don't know where and how to go on. We pause and pause and feel so bad like we lose all hope and faith to move on.

But somehow we have to face things head up.

It's like we have already come this far, we've passed the hurdles behind us for so long and we shouldn't be losing everything just because of another hick up. Isn't it?

Of course at times we feel so desperate and stress and tensed and really want a break. But I always tell myself that life is trying to teach me something called "wisdom". This is something we earn by showing our hidden potential inside when we are in the face of fear and lose.

So I say to myself, "face it, head on and ask if I have done my best".

Just hang in there, everything's gonna be alright.


No comments: