Friday, October 24, 2008

It's the end of the year

Year end's approaching. It could mean another new beginning isn't very far away; or to some people it brings a huge thing - SHOPPING!

Ahh.....don't worry, I'm not that shopping kaki, although I'd enjoy spending too if I can. so this post isn't about the big bags of hunting.

It isn't my purpose here today.

October is finishing, a good friend is planning to pay me a visit during the mid of next month and another buddy that we always call each other FUCK (it means "friend you can keep") will come see me in December.

Now, people come and go isn't a big deal. It's a flow, which we call "natural". The thing is how we actually cherish the time we have together? Friendship grows over time, having "tolerance, respect, understanding" as the very key ingredients, and we preserve it with the warmth of our heart and faith.

Happy happy!

No comments: