Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Drink -> Drink -> Party -> CHAN SAI

First, it was another last Saturday. Went to this SUNSET BISTRO in Batu Ferringhi for AngMo herbal tea. Haven't been really drinking for years, and that night really had a lot of fun. 3 bottles only, totally cukup for me to sleep real well. Momo tend to say I get drunk easily because I lack of practice. Of course, I am not a drinker and I don't intend to become one, tentu-lah I never practice this. Anyway, it was fun because the breeze, and the place was nice and comfortable (and they have a very nicely decorated ladies).

Took a day break, goes another night of drink. From H*ineken to ROARING striped cat. Ok ok, behave already. 2 to 3 small cups is enough (*I was practically overwhelmed by that David Tao's song sung by him). (~la la la la la la la la)

Photo shooting in the afternoon of the previous Saturday and followed by partying in a fairly boring club.

To summarize everything - REALLY CHUAN.

What I love most? A bit of everything (coz I am not an extremist ma), but still love the photo session more (if I weren't all alone without a camera of my own).

sweetie ShirMein

coolie John

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aiyaya...you will have your own DSLR sooner or later. ^__^d

in the mean time...we should party more! :P