Friday, October 10, 2008

Quietly set my foot here

Moving from MSN to WRETCH, then multiply and then udn. There is still no place for me to really make me feel that I can set my feelings in, although I have enjoyed writing at those different places from time to time.

I am not particularly the sentimental type of person. But I like the way that expression can be kept in one comfortable place and it simply seaps into the veins whenever the mood rises. More like reading, because it is the space in heart and mind allows me to breath freely.

Sharing thoughts is partly meant to release the energy inside. What matter most is whether people can find that bridge through these words to enter and listen to the beating.

Started off years ago with english and then to chinese, now back in english again. I guess it isn't what language, but how I tell, really matter.

Journey begins here....