Monday, October 20, 2008

Head ran blank

I knew I have something to say, because I had this very very short memory in my mind that keeps telling me, "write in my blog about it". But weirdest thing is when I sat down and preparing myself for the writing, the brain gone blank.

"What was I trying to write?"

I can't really remember already.

Age catching up? PLEASE DON'T!

==========

Anyway, just write something.
Anything.

Maybe "Ghost Whisperer".
I am only following the episodes in Season 2 when everyone in the States is chasing the forth season (SLOW ME). Well, it's ok. It's got to be enjoyable if one would to really go into series .

So I am here to announce that I've never watch SEX & THE CITY (so what?), have accidentally seen DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES on AXN (or something) when I was jumping between channels on the tv. Not to mention CSI (or the series of different CSI), 24 and bla bla bla (how can I follow everything? I'm so not the tv type of person).

(gone too far, am suppose to talk about Ghost Whisperer). So this sentimental yet interesting series (produced by the lead actress - Jennifer Love Hewitt) really is something. Although not much of twists and turns like HEROES (which I am following really up-to-date), it has it's own beauty - spared quite some room for me to really see things from a different perspective. Unlike the scary tales, every spirit have some real lesson to learn (so do we) through the life one has on earth. Unfinished business isn't all about accomplishing business only (ignore me if too complicated it sounds). Take a moment and really listen to one another. You'd be surprise how you've lived your life so centred and forgot about people around.



==========

I'll come back once I remember what I was so keen to tell.

No comments: