Saturday, October 18, 2008

Food

Make it simple: food lover (which happens to be me) just had a great dinner - DUMPLING!

I love dumpling? Well, basically I love food so I love anything if it's nice (please, this exclude something no so common i.e. scorpion, lizard etc). Chinese food is full of excitement. You can one day have rice (with many many many types of dishes), another day of noodles (with different different types of soup or ways of cooking it), or simply eat dumplings (like I did)!





Looks nice? Photo captured by Joie. Wonder where to get this? Answer: My house. YEP, I made these!!! (c'mon let me hear a round of applause......tink you....tink you)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

talking about diet...I had more than 10 of this dumpling! >_< more exercise tomorrow!! @_@

Doris said...

ya you get to exercise and I don't, ok? So who should eat less? more to come, fried ones later. ^_^